Thursday, August 25, 2011



It's been a while I know! 'Got so many things to think about for the wedding and the modeling school. Though we took some time off for a quick trip to Niagara Falls. That was awesome!

The summer is almost done and we barely had the time to enjoy it. A friend got me a bike. That's awesome. It's a used one. I wanted that cause from all the bikes I had in my life since I was little; I got them stolen :( I have to bring it up and down the stairs every time; adding a little extra exercise to my routine. I love using the bicycle paths close to the canal so I can enjoy the view. The same day I got my bike, my breaks on the back stop functioning. Ok.. no big deal I thought. A few days later, the breaks on the front started to get loose. Well yesterday I almost hit an other cyclist, and on my way back I couldn't break I hit the side of the sidewalk and hit the water fountain. I hurt my mmmmmmmmmmmmm so intimate private part and my but hurt like hell. I'm surprised that I didn't take the bike and throw it over the balcony down the third floor.

Anyways here some of the pictures we took.


Until next time, be good!

xoxo

Faith












Hey all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

** **
* *
** *
* **