Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Hi People,

Sorry on the delay for my blog my internet company has to be the unreliable company in the world when you are in the right they never admit it and hold your objects for weeks at a time.

Anyways on another note the 26 feb. is my dance at the Place des Arts from midnight till 2 a.m. it's free for anyone wanting to come and watch it in Montreal area don't hesitate to come and say hi if your see just say you saw my message here and on facebook and I will know where you heard it from.

My next project is a Mexican dance for the Fantasia Festival this year and of course finishing Silverblood and seeing it be screened in Fantasia Can't Wait!!!!

well hopefully I get my internet back soon until then feel free to leave me messages on here or Facebook.

Love Always,

Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment

** **
* *
** *
* **