Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Hi all!
I know I'm a little late but happy belated new year!
Hope your dreams fill fulfill for the year 2011:)

How better to start the new year with my first blog a yummy super-easy cookie recipe!
I tried it and it's been a success among my family in law.


BAILEY'S IRISH CREAM CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES

1/2 c. butter
1/2 c. granulated sugar
1/2 c. brown sugar
1 egg
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 c. Bailey's original Irish cream
2 1/4 c. cake flour
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1 (6 oz.) pkg. semi-sweet chocolate chips
3/4 c. coconut
1/2 c. chopped pecans (optional)

Cream butter, sugars and egg until fluffy. Add vanilla and Bailey's Irish cream. Mix dry ingredients and blend into creamed mixture. Add coconut, nuts and chips. Drop onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes. Let it cool a little then enjoy!

*I didn't add nuts because of nut allergies among the family but some people like to add pecan, almond or even macadam nuts (YUM!)

** You can replace the milk chocolate chips by white chocolate or even a mix of white and dark chocolate. Oh God! You should see me drooling right now!

Bon appetit!

Yours truly,

Chef Faith :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

** **
* *
** *
* **