Saturday, December 18, 2010

Yesterday I went to the Montreal photographers and models Christmas party. The night started a little weird but finished wonderfully. Let's say all night I had my eyes on the adorable newborn sleeping next to me. I really wanted to kidnap him and bring him home but his parents are so nice, so I decided not to pursue my idea further an let the little Arthur where he belong.

People were nice, food was good AH MY! THE BEST WHITE CHOCOLATE CAKE I EVER HAD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. That has something naughty in there! Tout simplement COCHON! THAT, THAT cake was way better than sex. Oh Hell ya!

The place is called Cafe El Dorado Inc. The food is excellent ( I had a boar sausages plate. very yummy. The ambiance is cool and their dessert well.. OMG are to wet your panties off.

the address is 921 Du Mont-Royal Av E, Montreal, QC, H2J1X3 ·

Go try it out.

much Love,

Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment

** **
* *
** *
* **