Monday, November 29, 2010

THERE IS SNOW EVERYWHERE! Winter is here.... I never really enjoy winter sports not even when I was young. I'm a poor skater and skiing is not for me... hitting the tree face first is not a good start so since then I quit skiing.





This one is for Mark because he is a big owl fan




Something I'd like to have! I get cold every time I drink something with ice in it.



Pretty eh?

For smokers



For Mark who always call me a frog - By the way what's the link between French people and frogs? I just don't get it



Funny stuff







FOR YOU ALL CUTE ANIMAL LOVERS

THE CUTEST PUPPY!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures. First of all people equate the French with frogs because they are one of the few types of people who cook ,and eat frog legs. Thats my theory anyways. Also havee you tried snowboarding. Its like skiing ,but you have quite a bit more control. My brother ,and I were big into snowboarding when we were teenagers ,and its still quite fun. Love the cat in the snow by the way.

    Darius Karrick Wolveire

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally don't like frog legs. Trying to eat it is a waste of time to my personal opinion. I'll keep the snowboarding in mind. I met a person a few weeks ago, he lost the use of his legs because of a ski accident :( very sad

    ReplyDelete

** **
* *
** *
* **