Friday, November 5, 2010

New moon and chocolate

Hi all!

An other rainy day :( I don't feel like staying inside again. I don't feel like doing anything though except eating chocolate. I am not depressed or anything. I JUST WANT CHOCOLATE. It's probably the effects of the New moon! It's time to prepare the elixirs for the coming moon transition.

We're suppose to shoot some more Silverblood scenes this week end :D YAY! It's cool cause the team is very nice and respectful as well as the producer. No stress, no negativity on the plateau, only fun and respect -and professionalism of course:) I put the link of Black Flag Pictures on this page so you can go visit the other films produced by the company as well as the new ones distributed by Black Flag. All Canadian movies made by Canadian people. Yeah! :P

**************************************************************

We finally received the pictures of our sponsored child in the Philippines. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Her name is Jessa and she is 9 years old. She is so cute! OMG! She looks like a little angel! If everything goes well, maybe Mark and me will go visit her and her family in the Philippines. Only one thing though: She lives on an island and I'm scared of being in deep water. I hope we can fly there cause accessing the island in a rowboat (me screaming and crying like a kid out of control) will be a test of courage in a half. As well as for Mark stuck to endure me) But I would do it. Without a blink. For Jessa.

Ok gotta go prepare my stuff for the new moon. Be good

xoxoxoxo

Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment

** **
* *
** *
* **