Sunday, November 14, 2010

Hey People,

Sorry for being off the Internet for a while right now I'm writing from you in an Internet cafe. something is really wrong with my sever hope to have it fixed asap Telus has no clue what is wrong.

On another note I finally saw my trailer for Rec-tom it is pretty cool and I will be posting it up soon enough so stay tuned for it as well a Teaser from Silverblood is arriving soon as well so stay tuned for details here.

If anyone has any requests let me know as well I'm writing a screenplay with Mark for an up coming Drama and practising for a dance event here in Montreal at the Place Des Arts {Bollywood dance} for more info message me on facebook!!!

Hope to hear from some of you soon.

Much love,

Faith Rayah

No comments:

Post a Comment

** **
* *
** *
* **