Thursday, October 28, 2010

Script writting day

Today was script writing day. I definitely need to get more patience for that. I thought I was a maniac for detail... pffff today's work on the script prove my wrong! And Mark like usual is always right! He is very good at script writing and he is an excellent teacher! I just don't like being wrong. That's all!

Tomorrow Isabelle and I will work on a secret project! YAY!
It's gonna smell like old mythology to my opinion!
********************************************************

LUCKYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!
Celine Dion had her twins a few days ago YAYYY!!! But of course everybody already knows that! Congrats to the parents and the little boy! Lucky! I wonder what she will name them.. hmmm.

Much Love,

Faith xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

** **
* *
** *
* **