Sunday, February 14, 2010

Today I had a photoshoot with one of my favorite photographer. We took amazing shots!
I'm anxious to post the new pics so I can show you all my new clothes! Andrew -the photographer- is such a sweet person also is very respectful.

So I had a hard time waking up this morning - went to a show yesterday- It was obvious at the see of my face that I didn't have my beauty sleep! The show was okay. The place was packed and it smelled like cheap beer and leather. There was a pink haired-zebra skirt young woman pushing everybody ready to start a mosh pit. The usual. It was said heavy metal on the poster, but it sounded more punk.

Well gotta go now I have a meeting with some photographers.

oh yeah.. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY ALL! XOXOXOXOXOXOX french kisses and hugs (lucky!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

** **
* *
** *
* **