Monday, February 8, 2010

Motley Crue show...

I always said that I will never get anything from the 80's bands. Don't get me wrong they are really talented groups BUT I'm more into the new stuff. Friday I broke the promise. I went to the Motley Crue concert. Awesome is a weak word to describe the show. Those guys are amazing! Yeah... I bought a t-shirt. Does it makes me a fan? I dunno. I'm still in a debate with myself with that. Kick ass concert.

Saturday I supervised a new model for her first shoot. Well everything went great. She did lots of great picture. She has a lot of potential for sure. The photographer was really cool... I had some peach snap! haha!

Ill be back soon

PS: Ceiria is quite depressed; it's been a long time since she kicked some ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

** **
* *
** *
* **