Wednesday, July 15, 2009

OLP

Yesterday I went to the Our Lady Peace show....

I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT
I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT
I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT !!!!!
Yeah... I'm a fan does it show? This is so great they're coming out with a new album next Tuesday. YAY! Anyways they were amazing on stage they rocked Ottawa!

Well after the show me and some friends went have some more fun at James Street Pub on Bank Street. I drank my Alexander Keith at the same time I was swallowing some great chicken wings at the sound of cheesy karaoke songs. Didn't I tell you that sometimes I could be very masculine? :P

I had an awesome night but still I missed my cat.

Well that's it for now. talk to you later

xoxoxo

Be good :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

** **
* *
** *
* **