Friday, May 8, 2009

SuperFaith to be

Hey people!

Today I started a two martial art classes. I find it really interesting how it can help you with your balance, opening your mind also enables knowing your body. I am not too tired yet so it means I have a bit of potential! But wait till tomorrow I might die in my second class...

Changing subject, I heard that here in Quebec the government started a new law. They give you a ticket if they see you feed animals outside. Meaning: Nowadays you can't give peanut to squirrels nor bread to birds. Even on your own property. It is so dumb. That should be your freedom of choice. Second: Not allowed to wear mini skirt or short shorts anymore. They'll give you a ticket. But prostitutes are still allowed to prostitute. Pffff... Find the error. But I tell you people, this summer I am gonna wear my bikini ANYWAYS. They are so '' reserved'' here in Montreal, They don't even sell g-string bikini in stores. I say RESERVED YA RIGHT. Montreal is like the biggest sex scene in all Canada. Including adult movies creations. So now YOU TELL ME YOU GONNA GIVE ME A F*CKING TICKET TO WEAR A BIKINI? MY ASS. Hello Quebec free country. They can royally kiss my ass with their fleur de lys.

Anyways, I'm going to the store to buy some peanuts to feed the squirrels. See you later

xoxoxox


ps: The shoot yesterday was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

** **
* *
** *
* **