Hi all! I created this thing for dinner and my boyfriend and I loved it. Here the recipe if you feel like trying
My new no name recipe (for 2 people)
1/2 pack of crab (a small one)
1 canned chicken
3-4 sliced bacon cut in pieces
4 slices thick white bread
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 whole mushroom container chopped
1/4 cup milk
1 table spoon olive oil
2-3 garlic cloves chopped
a pinch lemon pepper
a pinch coriander
a pinch garlic powder
fresh cooked veggies as a side dish
1. Fry the mushrooms and the garlic in olive oil till golden brown. Add the milk and lemon pepper, garlic powder and the coriander. Stir well.
2. In a second pan, cook the bacon then add the chicken and the crab. Add lemon pepper and garlic powder. Stir well till hot.
3. Pour the meat into the first pan. Mix together well.
4. Pour the mixture on sliced bread then add shredded cheese on top.
5. Put in oven at 350 degrees till the cheese melts.
6. Serve with fresh cooked veggies as a side dish.