Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Last week end was great. I had a lot of fun. I tried playing Guitar Hero for the first time. As a bass player student I played bass of course. For me guitar is too much like a pain in the ass coordination wise. Well I found Guitar Hero Metallica is pretty hard to play. Espacially as a neewbi. My preference went for the AC/DC Guitar Hero one. But damn this game to not have any left hand option. Anyways I didn't get higher than level easydespite my efforts. I usually hate playing console or computer games. These are not my things at all. I am so not competitive for that stuff. I couldn't care less winning or not. But for this game, it is not that bad. Still I prefer playing real bass in real life.

I can't wait to see Our Lady Peace this coming July! They're gonna play at Bluesfest in Ottawa. This would be my first time I see them live. Theyre such a good band. I love them ( FAAANNNN I know...)

ttyl

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

** **
* *
** *
* **