Monday, April 20, 2009

SICK DAY AND RANDOM QUESTIONS!

Hi all!

Sorry for haven't posted anything yesterday, I was feeling sick as hell. Today it's a bit better, but not enough to go to work. Right now I am haft awake and I have what you say the I don't-give-a-f*ck-how-I-look syndrome. Yeah that's it you guessed it right. I LOOK HORRIBLE! So just for you, something quite funny to know me a little bit more! Enjoy!


50 Random Question To Know me Well


Can you Drive a manual? I don't have my license yet, so I guess...NO
Something that keeps you going everyday? Perseverance
Do you own a gun? No, but I own pitch knifes...
Do you like who you are? Yeah in general
Do you have A.D.D.? I'm not sure, but I think yes. Is it bad??
Country you've been in? Canada and the States
Aren’t thunderstorms awesome? Of course! it's Mother Nature
Would you rather be rich or famous? Both. One attracts the other
Do you like the cold? If you talk about Popsicle or ice cream, yes!
Are you happy you are alive? I'd prefer being a spirit with no body than a spirit stuck in a body
Do you think gay marriage is wrong? Not really... Homosexuality is as old as the planet Earth. Why should it be wrong now?
Do you like looking up at the stars? I totally love it
Would you ever cheat on anyone? Sincerely? No
Do you want to move? Yeah, in Toronto baby!
Do you burn or tan? none of the above. I stay white. pfffff...
Are your parents still married? no
Are you happier single or in a relationship? In a relationship
Do you have any children? Not yet
What other languages do you speak? French and I started to learn Italian & Greek
Do you daydream a lot? ALL THE TIME!!
Do you like swimming? NO! I can't swim very well
What is the make and model of your phone? home phone? Vtech 5.8
Would you ask your crush out? Yeah but with a lot of shyness
Do you like the ocean? Yes it's pretty
What are your thoughts on stay at home moms? It's great, but personally I think I'd die. Not my style of life.
What are your thoughts on abortion? I'm not sure. Depend of the religion of the person I guess
What are your thoughts on affirmative action? It's bad
Who did you last get angry with? The guy at the metro station. The one who sale tickets. Stupid bastard!
Do you still live with your parents? Hell no!
Coke or Pepsi? Orange Crush
How many credit cards do you own? None anymore.
Liberal or Conservative? Liberal
Would you ever go skydiving? HELL YEAH!! Who want's to go with me?? (don't forget your spandex)
Have you lost any one close to you? no one yet.
How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock this morning? Didn't went to work
Do you think you are smart? Quite a bit yeah!
Talk to any of your ex's? No (I changed city)
How old were you when you got your first kiss? Don't remember. I had a little boyfriend at grade 1st but I didn't give a heck about him. It's too bad, cause Bruno was really sweet and cute.
Do you do your own laundry? Most of the time. I don't like other people washing my panties.
Do you want to get married? Maybe
Do you want kids? Sure! but not now
Are you shy? very. especially meeting new people.
How many times have you moved? At least 7-8 times
Do you hear voices? In my head? Often why? it's called CONSCIENCE...unless you can do telepathy...
Who is the last person to call you? Stephanie a friend of mine
How many e-mails do you have? not far from 400, and I have 3 different address email
Are you religious? Yes I'm Wiccan
How do you feel when someone betrays you? Frustrated but mostly disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

** **
* *
** *
* **