Thursday, April 16, 2009

HIIIIIIII!!!!!

It's Thursday! YAY!! One more before the WEEK END!!
Today we've made plans about opening a new studio/clothing shop/productions place right here in Montreal. It's gonna be so cool! I was drawn on the wall of the shop! When everything will be finished, I'll post some pics (probably tomorrow)

Since we're opening tomorrow, things will start to be official and I'll be notifying everyone the address when time will be right.

Tomorrow, I'll write a bit more about it cause today I was busy with all the boring legal work! We're working with the title of UNITY, trying to get all kind of people culture and styles reuniting as one.

Anyways talk to you more tomorrow about everything cause now, I'm going right in my bed. I'm dead.

xoxoxooxox
Be good,

No comments:

Post a Comment

** **
* *
** *
* **